Sunday, June 27, 2010

Editing Image Of My frd

WARNING : The picture show below maybe is not suitable for you as it contain scary and fear element....so for those who have hear attack or disease that cant get shock please log out before everything is too late....muahaha !!!!









Before ............

















.......... After

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! (k i know that's not scary) =_=








What I have show above is the avatar pic of my friend Lee Pui Sun. So basically what i was doing is something related to dark art, this is the skill that i have learn from the photoshop tutorial website and apply on my art work. Nonetheless i have change my friend face to look more scary by editing all the shape of face, the color and also the shadows. Finally the work is complete with putting a spooky background at the back to create a terror phenomena.

P/S: I know that some of the people will get freak out when saw this kind of picture but then for the people who like it please give some feedback so that i can create a better artwork next time hehe... xD

1 comment: